Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Five Things (That Are Blowing My Mind)

{good for my heart}
OATMEAL!
I have been an oatmeal fiend lately.  I blame this and this and this. Some mornings, it's the only reason I want to get out of bed.  Somewhat like this... maybe exactly like that.

Coconut oil
Cold pressed virgin coconut oil = so good on my face.  Like, wow.

Amazon Fresh
Place an online order at 10:00 pm and it's at your doorstep at 4:45 am? Shut up.

My phone
The other day, on my drive home, I was adding items to our Amazon Fresh account (AT THE STOPLIGHTS!).  Driving and grocery shopping...I don't know what that says about my life.

The hubs
Can't sleep, gets up for a snack, decides to unload the dishwasher at 12:30 aka the middle of the night and I wake up and think a helpful burglar broke in to a clean kitchen!

{also good for my heart}

No comments:

Post a Comment