There has been a rash of productivity around here lately. This is my third project finished in the last two months! I have a motivated and productive rash.
I bought this yarn last winter because it reminded me of the Seattle sky, all shades of grey and blue and purple. It's a wool, nylon and cashmere blend and was delicious to work with. Although, after I blocked it (very aggressively, like yanking and pulling), it bounced right back. Er?
The pattern is a modification of my hot pink baktus and was super fun - maybe better than a plain ol' baktus? I think it depends on how brainless you want to be and how much turkey you've just consumed. I finished this during a few cozy Thanksgiving evenings in between bouts of leftovers and board games which means I made a mistake or five but was too relaxed to care. Now that's a holiday.
*photos by Ryan




No comments:
Post a Comment