| {elevenses} |
This is one of those weekends.
The most strenuous thing we're working on is our laundry pile, which is my favorite home to-do anyway. I leave dishes duty to my more than capable sous-chef but ain't nobody got time for that today.
We do have time for a late, lazy breakfast (instant oatmeal!), fooling around making ringtones (success!) and making a few holiday plans.
I was listening to The Classic Tales podcast the other day and this sentence struck me as one of the best I've heard in a long time, "...life reached in, seized him, handled him, stretched him, and unrolled him like a piece of Irish lace on a Saturday-afternoon bargain-counter". F. Scott Fitzgerald is a genius.
I can handle a week like that as long as I have time to catch up again - thank goodness for the weekend.
![]() |
| {guest room light} |

No comments:
Post a Comment