Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Seattle Duck Syndrome

That humbling moment when you look at your bedside table and see 10 hairbands, two empty bowls of ice cream, half a glass of water, a couple cook books and some crumpled tissues and you think to yourself, "Maybe I'm actually a slob?"

Or when you eat some really delicious Mediterranean chicken for lunch and then register that you have a full afternoon of meetings with fiery garlic breath. 

Le sigh.

I am embroiled in the biggest project of my professional life, my amazing boss left the company for another opportunity and I cannot find a comfortable pair of office appropriate shoes to save my life.  Or my feet.  And a lady cannot manage a project without hustling around.  Hot pink Toms it is, folks.

On the up side, summer is here for real.



1 comment:

  1. I'm always on the hunt for cute and comfortable shoes. Here are some brands that I've wanted to try that you might look into:

    *FLY London
    *Gentle Souls
    *Kork-Ease
    *Pikolinos
    *Softwaves
    *Tsubo (Loooove my heels I got in this brand)
    *Off The Beaten Track (OTBT)
    *Biviel (Don't know how comfortable these are, but they look beautiful and well made.)

    ReplyDelete