Do a final rinse in the coldest water you can stand.
Supposedly this makes your hair shiny. I don't know if it works but it's refreshing.
Five minutes late is never a good time to pluck your eyebrows.
Or to try a new hairstyle. Or to decide you hate your outfit. Just go with it. In the big picture, punctuality is more important than flawless eyebrows/great hair/cute clothes. That's what I tell myself.
Moisturize after every shower.
More of a life necessity and less of a beauty tip.
When you have a break out, wear a color that neutralizes your charming red spots.
My skin had a freak out. I put on a reddish violet shirt that made one particular spot on my forehead stand out like a flashing neon sign. I was a whirling dervish changing into a cream shirt. So much better.
Don't check for VPL in the semi-darkness.
It don't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment