Thursday, May 17, 2012
Seasonal Confusion Disorder
I made a pillow!
I knit this right after we moved. In October. Seven months ago. When it was autumn.
Now my living room has seasonal confusion disorder.
Oh, well.
Somehow between now and then, the whole project fell into a black hole. I had the pieces for the pillow cover measured and cut but nothing assembled. Until now. Now that it is Spring and tweeds and oranges are but a distant memory.
I took the idea for rambling cables from this scarf and sewed a separate pillow cover following this tutorial. I didn't account for the apparently extreme poofiness of the pillow form so it may or may not bulge out of the back a little.
Or a lot.
But this pillow has a great personality, so let's not worry what its behind looks like, okay? Best foot forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment