Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rework!

My modus operandi is if it ain't broke, I will fix it.  If I have been perfectly happy eating a certain kind of cheese, I will buy a totally different brand and type.  Just because.  If I find a recipe works a certain way, I will liberally swap out ingredients.  If I find a walking route that is enjoyable, I take another path.

Alternatively, I fixate on things and will not deviate from them.  Like when I listen to the same new song 20 times in a row.  Or eat the same breakfast for two weeks running.  Or wear the same hairstyle for...ever?

Okay, maybe I don't have an MO, just two annoying habits of changing nothing or changing something that's just fine.  I figure that if I like something this much, there might be other things that I like too!

So, I made two new projects out of existing projects.  Just because.

Remember this red scarf?  It has been reincarnated.


And more recently, this twist disaster has became a new twisted project.


I look so cheerful because I rock at taking cell phone self portraits and it didn't take me 15 tries to get no decent shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment