I discovered our local cupcake shop. Serious yum.
| Top to bottom right - Cookies 'N Cream, Red Velvet, Peanut Butter Chocolate and I cleaned out a Pumpkin Spice |
I discovered the sublime bliss/shame of staying in one's pajamas until noon. After eating a cupcake for breakfast. Funemployment agrees with me.
I discovered Ben & Jerry’s. Within walking distance. This is a disaster.
I discovered that ten minutes of breezing down hill on a bike means at least thirty minutes of grueling biking back up said hill.
I discovered my thigh muscles. Where ya been all my life, ya big wimps?
I discovered three adorable walking paths close by to walk off cupcakes and ice cream.
I discovered that passersby do the closemouthed-smile/head-nod combo out here too. Love it.
I discovered Trader Joe’s and am maybe a little obsessed. We are going to pumpkin it UP in here.
I discovered that I don't mind the rain at all. In fact, I look forward to it. The occasional drizzly morning followed by a sunny afternoon. I can get used to this.
I discovered that I am afraid of driving over long bridges.
I discovered that if there is shopping at the end of the long bridge, I can totally get over my fear.
I like getting up everyday with a little exploration plan and there's more that I have my eye on. Like the little vintage store downtown and the two libraries that I haven't been to yet. Not to mention the restaurants. I feel like there are more Italian and Asian restaurants here than you can shake a stick at (which is the wierdest expression because why does anyone shake a stick at anything ever?). I'm starting to rely less on my phone's GPS and starting to get to know my way around more and it feels good. I've discovered that I like it out here!
No comments:
Post a Comment