Monday, September 5, 2011

In Which I Can Pose My Favorite Question Without Opposition

Want to hear what I ate today?
It wasn't until I was married and my husband didn't pay rapt attention as I recited everything I had eaten that I realized it's sort of a weird/impolite question.  But I still find myself bringing it up.  I can't help it.  That's the beauty of marriage.  He listens to what I ate and I listen to the anticipated updates in future releases of various software.
And somehow it works.

These are things I don't want to forget from this summer.

My priorities are unmistakable.

40
{lunch}
99
{creme brulee}
55
{summer berries}
57
{Coke & fries}
54
{Froyo}
58
{New potato + green bean + sweet corn + lemon brown butter salad}
56
{12k calorie birthday cake}
98
{chocolate + caramel}
53
{grilled potato + charred corn + green bean + bacon + lemon brown butter pizza}
97
{berry walnut bar}
59
{evening at Nichole's}
7f
{roadtrip popcorn}
a5
{Wisconsin fried cheese curds}
80
{rhubarb pie}
96
{pulled pork picnic}

No comments:

Post a Comment