Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This is Going to be the Summer of the Smoothie



I was recently expounding to a friend how lazy I am when it comes to cleaning blenders (and muffin tins and roasting racks and my oven and a multitude of other kitchen appliances) and that's why our blender didn't make the move to WA when another friend piped up and asked why I didn't just BLEND HOT SOAPY WATER AND CALL IT GOOD.  I had a moment like this while I registered her complete and utter genius then I went home and bought a blender and pinned a million smoothie "recipes" in anticipation.

I made two smoothies the first night (a green smoothie for dinner and a strawberry one for the hubs) and am totally stoked for all the possibilities.  I love anything that combines tons of weird stuff together.  Salads, sandwiches and smoothies are perfect for this.  How can I incorporate black tea into a smoothie?  Wait for it because it is coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment