Monday, October 29, 2012

Two (Actually Three) Stories about Poop

1) Bing has a Bing It On blind test thing that shows Bing results and Google results without displaying which is which and then you choose the results you feel are the most helpful.  Out of 5 searches, the only one I preferred the Google results for was 'poop'.  On the left side, there is a picture of unicorn poop and an article about a poop burger (!?).  I'm sold.  (Please don't ask why I would search for 'poop'.  My fingers typed it before my brain realized what was happening...)


2) On Friday, on my drive to work, I saw a tanker truck with a Port-a-Potty attached to the back and the tank presumably full of er... Port-a-Potty stuff.  It made a left hand turn into a farm and hit a bump and the whole vehicle went KACHUNK with a terrific jolt.  My heart stopped.  But the Port-a-Potty remained firmly attached and the tank sloshed but nothing happened.  Complete and Utter Disaster Avoided.

3) At work, our bathrooms are plastered with signs that say "DO NOT STAND ON THE TOILET SEAT". Um.  Yikes.  I try not to think about who/what/when/why but there was once some evidence of something on the outside of the toilet bowl.  Outside of the toilet bowl.  I immediately decided that in fact I would enjoy a brisk walk to the other side of the building to visit their facilities.  Public restrooms are the scariest places in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment