Friday, November 4, 2011

Life List: Autumn Edition (Time to Get a Little Crazy)

I know I said that the main thing I learned from my Summer Goals was to keep it small but we just went through a major move and there are a lot of things that feel like they can be a new start.  I find myself making goals with capital letters and exclamation points.  Like,
  1. READ DON QUIJOTE! IN SPANISH!
  2. LEARN TO CROCHET!
  3. TRY NEW RECIPES!
  4. GO ON A WALK EVERY DAY!
  5. MAKE CRÈME BRULEE!
Then of course, there are my quotidian goals that take up most of my time:
  1. get a job
  2. keep the dishes done, floor swept, bed made
  3. get a job
  4. think of something other than toast for supper
  5. get a job
  6. don’t get lost
I think a nice blend of the EXCITING and mundane will see me through this beautiful fall season.  Or wait, is it Christmas already?

No comments:

Post a Comment