Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Five Things (On My Summer Bucket List)

Get rid of half my clothes!
Uh, okay. I don't know if 50% is the right target but I went through a serious purge last week and it feels amazing.  Now I need to figure out how to flip this wardrobe and make some moolah.  And don't talk to me about the JCrew and Anthropologie sales going on right now...

Knit a sweater
This is in the works! I bought yarn and have engaged one of my grandmotherly coworkers to help figure out gauge.  I want this to be the first in a series of rad knitting projects because I have a little niece or nephew coming who needs some hand-knitted love.

Bake more
I accidentally bought an extra bottle of yeast (not sure I missed my other bottle in my spotless and military-precision-organized fridge) so, that's a lot of cinnamon rolls in our future.

Do more outside
Last night we ate dinner outside and we're going camping next weekend but my goal is get us outside more.  There's a Shakespeare in the Park series that we are absolutely going to attend if the hubs has learned anything in 5 5/6 years of marriage.

Take some trips
We have tons more touristy things to do out heah.  Go on and get it.  Portland, San Juan Islands, Mt. Ranier, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment