Friday, March 23, 2012

What's Up and Where Did My Month Go?

It wasn't until this week that I realized how much I missed my blog! Almost a whole month since my last post, how?

Today, I'm so glad for the following:
  • It's Friday! Nothing makes the weekend seem so sweet like four consecutive 10 hour days.
  • I think Spring is here...because:
    1. I haven't worn tights for 3 days.  (Hi, knees.  Thanks for being there.) Even though yesterday morning there was snow on the ground and today I had to scrape my car.
    2. Also, I think I am getting soft like a PNWterner (just made that acronymy thing right up) that I would even mention having to scrape my windshield.
    3. I have willfully entered a reality distortion where it is absolutely and definitively Spring.
    4. It was sunny for 3 days in a row (see blurb 2).
  • My new-to-me thrifted skirt that I thought was thick generic jersey but turns out to be a wool/polyester blend that has the best drape and swing.  I am sick sick sick of my winter wardrobe.  I feel like I wore the same 5 skirts, sweaters and scarves all winter long.  I'm ready to move onto the 3 summer skirts that I love.  (Note: I wish I only had 5 winter skirts/sweaters/scarves - it's more like 50. Ugh. Let the Spring Purge begin!)
  • LEFTOVERS.  I love getting home and eating supper 6 minutes later.
  • Joy the Baker's Cocoa Coconut Granola...it's irresistible. Even slightly scorched, as mine is.
  • My dear old prune ( PS that's the hubs) (I can't help the weird pet names...I've been listening to too many PG Wodehouse stories) (PPS I really, really like prunes) came to visit me at work today and I got to show him off and show him all the sights.  Like, the water cooler jug I'm totes not too small to lift.  And the conference room where I humiliated myself in front of my Excel-loving coworkers by forgetting how to AutoSum.  Oh, the shame.  And of course, my Magical Cube of Delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment