Lately, there’s been somma that happening. Love the street fair. I need one elephant ear/beaver tail/fried-lower-intestine-looking-thing a year. It’s a bodily requirement.
Aaaaaand then my mama-in-law gave us some homemade chocolate chip cookies that got turned into ice cream sandwiches. Oops. (P.S. They were awesome.)
And maybe my husband took me out for pizza and ordered himself a couple of pieces of pepperoni pizza that turned out to be very, very large and in charge of his
Oh, and we recently got a photo editing app that I’ve been going nutso on. It’s a lazy enabler. Not like I worked hard on photos before, just saying.
But this morning around 3 am, there was a mini-tornado/micro-burst/straight line wind that ripped up our apartment building pretty good. All the damage is contained to 1 side of a 2 block stretch. Our apartment building got the worst of it but a row of garages blew away next door. We were looking for news on what happened and realized we were the news. Everywhere else in town experienced only a severe thunderstorm.
Those are pieces of our roof that blew off on the other side of the building then crashed on our side. I was ready to jump in the tub with all our pillows if things got any scarier but in 10 minutes or so it was all over and the rain started pouring.
Whew.
So, yeah. Summertime!!
No comments:
Post a Comment