Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Q: Does this look cute or dumb? A: I'm busy.

Ryan and I like to play this fun game where I parade out a stream of potential outfits and he gives me feedback.  Feedback like, "I'm busy".  Busy playing Fruit Ninja on his phone.

Thus is my lot in life.

Lately, I've been wanting to wear the equivalent of a heaping salad topped with stew.  Short sleeves...spring colors...smothered under a heavy sweater.  This is why I need feedback, so I know if I look like lettuce wilting under a steaming pile of beef.

But enough of that nonsense, here's a little Awesome/Awkward action.

Awkward:
  • My boss making obvious statements of fact about my outfits 3 days in a row. "You're wearing a flower." ".......Yes."
  • Finding a cute pair of shoes on Monday, going back on Tuesday to buy the shoes, returning the shoes on Wednesday.
  • What this blessed North Dakota wind does to my hair.
Awesome:
  • The hubs offering me the very center of a Cinnabon last week at the mall.  Husband extraordinaire.
  • Homemade bacon cheeseburgers!
  • Reading Gone With the Wind for the 4 or 5th time.  Love me some epic Southern drama.

And so, the saga continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment