Saturday, April 9, 2011

Eggs are Good for You, Right? Right.

Willy Wonka Scrumdiddlyumptious Eggs
Just had one of these little guys for lunch.  Or an appetizer. I'm not sure which yet.  Maybe I'm up for a Scrumdidlyumptious omelet...  In real life, I sometimes think that the hubs and I are 5 years old.  I was totally sucked in by the 4 aisle wide Easter candy extravaganza at Target, so I bought these and some Cadbury Creme Eggs and we've recently been eating a lot of cereal named SmorZ.  I wish I were kidding.

Anyways, what else?  I seem to have taken a rather long, unplanned break from this here little blog but I think I'm back.  My j.o.b is starting to get a little less crazy and Spring is starting to sneak into North Dakota, so yay.  Also, it's Saturday and I spent a good chunk of my morning shopping on my couch.  Is there anything wrong with that? No, it is the best.  Saturday.  Shopping. Couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment