Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Picky Girl's Guide: Retro 51 Bamboo Tornado (Nifty Spiffy Pen)

I love writing paraphernalia.  Pens, journals, calligraphy, notebooks, cards, stationary, and on and on.  I think one of the great tragedies of life is that there are decreasing opportunities to use a pen and paper for anything more than jotting grocery lists, and I have even emailed those...

When Ryan and I were in Cape Cod, we wandered into a little store named The Paper Tyger that was filled with wonderful paper goods.  I could happily have spent the entire afternoon inspecting everything they had in stock.  In fact, I spent ... quite a while in there, much to Ryan's chagrin.  One of the treasures that I found was this pen.

It's a Retro 51 Bamboo Tornado.  I like the natural look of the wood combined with the brushed nickel and the fact that it is the smoothest ballpoint pen that I have ever written with.  It's on the small side but has nice weight and again, an incredible ink flow.

It makes writing grocery lists a thing of beauty and joy!

Highly recommended by The Picky Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment