Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yeah, That's About Right

Last Tuesday, we were craving cinnamon rolls so we hit Panera 5 minutes before it closed and I got a cobblestone muffin thing and went straight home and beat my high score on Triple Town by a million points.  Literally a million points.  Sugar and stress are a powerful combination.

The last month has consisted of work, work!, banana bread, work, new flats, work!, weekend getaway, work. More or less.  I think I also ate a small jar of apricot jam by myself.

The hubs whisked me away for a weekend in Leavenworth last weekend and while I enjoyed our time together tremendously I found the Bavarian facades everywhere to be kind of creepy and our bed and breakfast to be a little hinky.  I don't like family style breakfasts and I don't like having to eat with newly engaged couples who humble-brag.  I'm grouchy.

On the plus side, I love my new flats.  Just black this time.

{ fuzzy knitting }

No comments:

Post a Comment